A comfortable chair is one that provides ample support to the body. The seat should be wide enough to accommodate […]
Flexispot E7 Pro Plus vs Vari Essential Electric Standing Desk – which is better for the budget under $500?
Not everyone can afford a standing desk that costs hundreds of dollars. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, there […]
Monitor stands are a great way to increase productivity and improve ergonomics at your desk. But with so many options […]
Currently, tik tok is the widest social media platform. And it ballooned into popularity ever since the pandemic. Guess people […]
The CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC is an affordable pre-built PC that offers a ton of functions. From VR […]
Microsoft word is one of the most beloved Office applications among professionals of diverse business sectors. Easy to use, easy […]
Microsoft is about to bring a fascinating surprise for all Game lovers under the Scarlett project. The scheduled opening ceremony […]
OneNote has revolutionized the way people work today. It’s not always about working hard, but working smart while and the […]
How to eradicate issues while importing data from iOS Apps to OneDrive? As we know, the working method is changing […]
HOME OFFICE SETUP – EVERYTHING FOR WORK FROM HOME
It puts forward various feature that such as Extended File Format Support, Integration with OneDrive and SharePoint, Co-authoring, Protected View and much more. Before you purchase this Office suite, do not forget to verify your system specifications. This is because if your system does not meet the required specifications, it will lead to software incompatibility. You will get the information about system requirements on office.com/setup page. After that, you can proceed to avail these features if you want to work on the online MS Office platform.
Features of Home Office setup:
- It introduces simple user interface enhancements and the ribbon as a part of Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Access.
- Better graphics and effects
- Cropping Improvement
- Background Removal
- Font Effect and Enhancements
- Hardware Acceleration
- SmartArt Improvements
- Screenshot Capture
- Auto-save feature in all the applications
More other services are available that depends on the plan you purchase. You can choose from Office for Home, Office for Business, or Office for Education. After selecting a plan, proceed to buy it from the official page, Office.com/setup. The method to buy a plan is simple, as you will only need to follow the on-screen processes.
If you have purchased a plan, you will receive an Office setup product key on your registered email address. Keep the product key safe, you will need it while downloading or activating MS Office suite.
Quick steps to download Office setup using CD/ DVD
32-bit Office Setup
- Insert the Office Setup 2010 disc into the CD/DVD drive
- If the setup wizard doesn’t run automatically, switch to the disc drive
- Now, click Setup.exe
- Enter your 25-character Office setup product key
- Read the Microsoft Software License Terms and Click Continue, if you agree
- Follow the instructions that come next
- An activation wizard with the message “I want to activate the software over the internet” will prompt
- Select that and click Next and then click Activate
64-bit Office Setup
- Insert the Office 2010 installation disc
- Click ‘Start’> Computer
- Click right on the disc drive and choose Open
- Access the x64 folder in the installation root
- Double-click the MS Office setup.exe file
- Once it completes, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation
- For activation, the steps are the same as that from 8 to 11 aforementioned
Quick steps to download Office setup from Office.com/setup
- Go to office.com/setup
- Sign in/ Sign up
- Locate your Office setup product key in its respective field
- From your MS Office account, click ‘Download Office’
- Next, open the downloaded file and run Office installation setup
If you are an existing MS Office user and a version of the suite is pre-installed on your PC, skip the above steps. Check if the suite is active or not. If not, then follow the steps below to activate MS Office setup so you can use Microsoft Word, Excel, and all the other utilities.
Activate Office setup from an Office application (eg. Microsoft Excel) by following the below-mentioned path:
- Open a utility, say Microsoft Word or Excel
- Click the File icon
- Click Help > Check For update
- This will redirect you to office.com/setup page so make sure you have a stable internet connection
- Go back of the offline document
- From Help option, select Activate Product Key or Change product key
- Enter the product key and complete the further steps
Your MS Office setup version is now activated. To use it online, login to your account on www.office.com/setup and use the same product key to access its online services. While performing these three processes, if any error occurs, dial Office customer support number. A certified technician will provide you the best solution immediately.